Tuesday 12 February 2013

Product Evaluation Q6

Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Planning

During our planning and research stages I have used Blogger to keep and see later all of my information and research that we have found about what we can do for our film. I have also use blogger to be able to show all of my stages of production like when we choose the music, do more editing and change the shots that we want. I also used a social network, Face Book, to keep in touch with my other team members and organise when we will be filming and editing. I used Google and IMDb as my research engines to be able to find other films that were similar to our film and I could make comparisons to. To find similar films I researched thriller films and horror films. I also got ideas of different filming techniques and methods from YouTube that we could use in our film. We used a Canon camera to take pictures of the different locations that we were going to film in.

Production



During our production we used a Canon legria FS200 which is a handheld camera to capture all of our shots. To capture the sounds we used a Rode Microphone. The camera is a good quality and is able to capture all of the movements that our characters created. The microphone was also able to keep up with the camera. Even though quite a lot of our film has got a quite sound of just the background noise in the forest. We then used a Camlink tripod to capture the still shots that we needed.

Pre-Production

After all of our shots had been filmed there have been a whole lot of programmes and websites that we used to edit and make our production the best it could be. To do all of the editing we used a programme called Adobe Fireworks. With this we are able to do all of the editing that we needed to. We were able to make our film the right lenght and to make all of the approprate cuts.



No comments:

Post a Comment